To ensure children are ready to start the school year, the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County is offering no-cost immunizations throughout the summer for students entering kindergarten and 7th grade.
Immunizations are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at the Florida Department of Health locations in Daytona Beach, 1845 Holsonback Drive, and at the Keech Street Southside Health Zone, 421 S. Keech St.
Immunizations are also available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesdays, at the Florida Department of Health’s New Smyrna Beach location, 717 W. Canal St., and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday at the Orange City location, 775 Harley Strickland Blvd.
There will be extended hours (until 6 p.m.) on Aug. 10-12, and Aug. 15 at. · Daytona Beach, 1845 Holsonback Drive · Orange City: 775 Harley Strickland Blvd. Parents are encouraged to bring shot records with them when requesting immunizations. To decrease wait times, appointments are recommended by calling (386) 274-0509.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- FLAGLER AND VOLUSIA COUNTIES PUBLISH 2022 COMMUNITY HEALTH ASSESSMENT
- FLORIDA DEPARMENT OF HEALTH IN VOLUSIA COUNTY RESPONDS TO MONKEYPOX CASE
- NO-COST SCHOOL SHOTS AVAILABLE
- New Smyrna children can get back to school shots at Summer Camp
- Avian Flu Continues In Volusia County
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals