Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
New Smyrna children can get back to school shots at Summer Camp
Babe James Center
June 24-July 22, 2022
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- New Smyrna children can get back to school shots at Summer Camp
- Avian Flu Continues In Volusia County
- SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER AND THE CENTRAL FLORIDA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS WANT TO MAKE SURE IT’S A SAFE AND HEALTHY ONE
- Time to Turn in Unwanted Meds – Saturday is Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Volusia County to reopen Emergency Rental Assistance portal
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals