Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Common childhood and adult diseases are highly contagious and particularly dangerous to very young children who have relatively low resistance to infection and are more prone to develop serious complications. More information on child and adult vaccines.
- Daytona Beach
- New Smyrna Beach
- Orange City
For more information see our Locations Page.
What to bring when getting immunizations
- Payment is cash, checks with I.D. or by credit card.
- Bring a government issued id.
- Bring all immunizations and travel records with you.
- Advise the nurse of all allergies, adverse reactions to medical or immunization procedures or pregnancy.
- More information on immunization for adults and youth.
Please note we are closed for the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day
Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving
If the holiday falls on Saturday, we are closed the Friday prior to the holiday.
If the holiday falls on Sunday, we are closed the Monday following the holiday.