Tallahassee, Fla.—In celebration of Sept. 29 being World Heart Day, the Florida Department of Health is promoting heart health by hosting Hands-Only™ CPR trainings in every county statewide. The theme for 2015 is creating heart healthy environments.
- Application Window Open for Healthy Weight Recognition
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In Fort Pierce
- Nearly 50,000 Floridians Participate In Department Of Health World Heart Day Events
- New Panel Member Announced For Office of Compassionate Use
- Florida Department of Health Hosts Second Annual Healthiest Weight Liaison Meeting
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals