You may qualify for WIC if you are a pregnant, postpartum or breastfeeding mother.
Infants and children under the age of five may also qualify.
WIC offers family nutrition education breastfeeding assistance and issues EBT benefits for WIC approved foods that are redeemable at local groceries at no charge.
You automatically qualify for WIC if you receive Temporary Cash Assistance, Medicaid or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits.
Call us today to see if you qualify. 866-942-3663
Important Formula Information
Due to formula shortages, Florida WIC agencies have been authorized to allow more flexibility to WIC participants who are unable to find their assigned infant formula. There is a list of temporary powder formula options allowed for purchase with EBT cards.
Formula Shopping Tips
- Since these changes are only temporary, purchase the infant formula you usually buy when possible.
- Buy only one to two cans if you are trying a new formula to make sure your baby doesn't have any issues before buying more.
- Contact your pediatrician if you have any concerns about your baby's health.
- Use the Florida WIC app to verify if formulas are covered.
- Don't try to make formula at home.
- Don't water down formula.
- Don't use formula past the expiration date.
- Health Promotion
- WIC Foods
- Health Care Providers
- Community Resources
- Locations and Hours
Keech Street - Daytona
New Smyrna Beach
For more information see our Locations page.