Tallahassee, Fla. — Across Florida, thousands of emergency medical service (EMS) responders serve with passion, commitment, and dedication while providing lifesaving care during a person’s hour of greatest need. The Florida Department of Health (Department) is proud to say that the EMS professionals in Florida most certainly exemplify the 2022 EMS Week theme: Rising to the Challenge.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Letter to FDA Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- Avian Flu Continues In Volusia County
- SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER AND THE CENTRAL FLORIDA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS WANT TO MAKE SURE IT’S A SAFE AND HEALTHY ONE
- Time to Turn in Unwanted Meds – Saturday is Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Volusia County to reopen Emergency Rental Assistance portal
- HEALTH DEPARTMENT LOCATIONS IN VOLUSIA, FLAGLER OFFER FREE STD TESTING DURING STD AWARENESS MONTH
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals