Skip Global navigation and goto content

It's a New Day in Public Health.

The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.

Skip MegaMenu and goto content


Florida Department of Health in Volusia County WIC

WIC Florida
The WIC Program is the federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children administered by the Florida Department of Health.
  • You may qualify for WIC if you are a pregnant, postpartum or breastfeeding mother.

  • Infants and children under the age of five may also qualify.

  • WIC offers family nutrition education breastfeeding assistance and issues EBT benefits  for WIC approved foods that are redeemable at local groceries at no charge.

  • You automatically qualify for WIC if you receive Temporary Cash Assistance, Medicaid or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits.

Call us today to see if you qualify. 866-942-3663

Nondiscrimination statement  

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-941 0; (2) fax: (202) 690-7 442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.