Daytona Beach, Fl. - The Volusia County Health Department is hosting no-cost breastfeeding and basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes for new and expectant mothers.
- Lieutenant Governor Nuñez Leads Roundtable To Address Hepatitis A Response
- Holiday Cooking - Make the Meal Safely Before You Serve
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- World AIDS Day Dec. 1 Remembrance Service in Daytona Beach, Community Health Fair Dec. 7
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost Breastfeeding/CPR Classes in November
- DOH-Volusia - Swim Advisory Issued for South Jetty Area
- DOH-Volusia - Teen Vaping Education for Parents Nov. 6
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals