Daytona Beach, Fla. - With the start of a new school year a few weeks away, parents may preparing their children to return to the classroom. A little advanced planning can help parents avoid long lines in early August.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost Breastfeeding/CPR Classes in August
- DOH-Volusia - No-cost Breastfeeding Classes in July
- DOH-Volusia National HIV Testing Day June 27
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost School Shots Available
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals