Daytona Beach, Fla. – National HIV Testing Day is Thursday, June 27. The Volusia County Health Department encourages everyone to learn their status with a no-cost, rapid HIV test. Tests are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at Volusia County Health Department locations in Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach and Orange City.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- DOH-Volusia - No-cost Breastfeeding Classes in July
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost School Shots Available
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost Breastfeeding Classes in June
- DOH-Volusia - Benefits of Supporting Employees in Quitting Smoking on World No Tobacco Day May 31
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals