Volusia County, Fla. - To help parents avoid lines for back-to-school shots, the Florida Department of Health (DOH) in Volusia County encourages parents to get their school-aged children vaccinated now instead of waiting until August.
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Five New Travel-Related Cases
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases
- Zika-Related Microcephaly Case Confirmed in Florida
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases
- On National HIV Testing Day DOH Encourages Floridians To Know Their Status
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Seven New Travel-Related Cases Today
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals