Daytona Beach, Fla. - The Volusia County Health Department is hosting no-cost breastfeeding classes for new and expectant mothers.
- Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, Vaping
- FDOH reminds everyone to DRAIN and COVER
- Emergency Order for Hurricane Dorian
- Hurricane Dorian
- Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Issues Public Health Emergency in Response to Hepatitis A Outbreak
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost Breastfeeding/CPR Classes in September
- DOh-Volusia - No-Cost School Shots Available
- DOH-Volusia - No-Cost Breastfeeding/CPR Classes in August
- DOH-Volusia - No-cost Breastfeeding Classes in July
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals